Thank-you For Celebrating With Us!

Posted by toothdoctors toothdoctors

May 21, 2013 by christine

As you may know, April was Oral Health Month. On Saturday, April 27 The Tooth Doctors had a special celebration. The entire staff volunteered their time and resources to provide a discounted fee for a child’s check up and cleaning. The proceeds of the day were donated to My Sister’s Place in Alliston.

We felt the day was a great opportunity to bring awareness to the oral health of children and to get involved in the community.

We wish to send out a great big thank-you to those of you that helped make this day a success
- See more at: http://toothdoctors.ca/blog/page/2/#sthash.OdjaRLrh.dpuf